We have open positions for data journalists in various countries. A data journalist has to visit different sports matches, watch them and collect statistical data in a real time. We are always in need of people who like challenges, are responsible and have a willingness to learn and improve.
At the moment we are are looking for data journalists to cover the matches of these sports: American football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, baseball, handball, ice hockey, rugby and etc.
What do we expect from you?
- You understand different sports
- You know your local teams
- You are fluent in English
- You are over 18 years old
- You have internet access at home and as well as on your smartphone
- You have a laptop and a smartphone.
- Fun and interesting work as a data journalist
- Payment from 50€ to 80€ per match depending on the country.
- We will cover your expenses (fuel/tickets)
- Promotion possibilities (managers, IT, marketing, accounting)
- Opportunity to attend the most exciting matches and tournaments (NBA, NHL)
- Travel around the world (tournaments)
Can you see yourself in this position? If the answer is YES, don’t wait and fill out the application form (press here). We will contact you shortly. If you have more questions, please visit our FAQ page.
MARKETING ASSISTANT (INTERN)
Do you have great organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills? Are you familiar with SEO, online analytics and marketing tools, such as Facebook Power Editor? Do you want to have an interesting job at a growing international sports start-up?
We offer a remote Marketing Assistant job on a part-time basis.
Your tasks will be:
- Conducting market research.
- Optimizing content to improve the website’s ranking
- Building relationships through social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- Creating and running social media campaigns
- Various ad-hoc assignments
Can you see yourself in this position? If the answer is YES, don’t wait and send us a few sentences about your skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Marketing Assistant’.
WEB DESIGNER (INTERN)
We are looking for a graphic designer who loves bringing creative ideas into life. You have the ability to transform your ideas into images, videos, infographics, and gifs. You will join a team of professionals where you will get the chance to create the graphical identity of DoScouting and be a crucial part of our content marketing activities.
- Develop content for our marketing channels using your graphical and creative skills.
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your skills and eye for great design.
- Assist in creating Sales material.
- Undertake other design and tasks.
We expect that you:
- Know your way around at least one of these tools: Photoshop, InDesign or any video editing software.
- Attach your portfolio or any other design work to your application.
- Are fluent in English.
- Any experience with creative content creation is an advantage.
- Are curious, outgoing and like to meet and talk to people.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be involved in a wide range of tasks.
- Want to make a difference.
- Like to produce content for websites and social media.
- Start date: As soon as possible!
- The internship has a duration of at least 3 months.
- We serve snacks and coffee.
- We work in a nice EAL Incubator – close to the school.
- At DoScouting we are a team that really enjoy working together. We believe in what we do and make a great effort to create the best work environment.
Can you see yourself in this position? If the answer is YES, don’t wait and send us a few sentences about your skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Web designer’.