Survey Spotter is a survey comparison site from the United Kingdom. This website is going to recommend you the surveys suitable for you instead of offering them. They are an affiliate website that are earning commissions by directing people to the survey offering websites that are legitimate. It is owned by All Groove Ltd and certain sources say that the website was created on May 22nd, 2015. You can’t earn any money or rewards from Survey Spotter.
The Pros of Survey Spotter
- You can find the available and active survey offering websites from Survey Spotter
- Survey Spotter has a track record of delivering its users to legitimate websites.
- The registration process for the Survey Spotter is completely free
- It doesn’t matter where you live in. You can create an account and join.
- You can delete and exit Survey Spotter whenever you want.
- Survey Spotter sends you email notifications when suitable surveys for you to take are available.
The Cons of Survey Spotter
- The biggest question is why you would need something like this when you can directly register at legitimate survey sites.
- You have to provide your personal information to get registered. This has raised many eyebrows. What is Survey Spotter doing with your personal data that they collect? They have been of selling this information.
- The misleading information. They do not pay you, but still, they have posted the logos of some reputed payment methods on their website which are actually used by survey offering websites to pay their users. Ex: Amazon, PayPal
- You will get many promotional emails if you sign up for their newsletter. This has been a nuisance to many.
- They do not have plenty of websites listed within.
- Many have not been able to come across surveys that pay you well. The maximum most have earned by completing a survey is £1
- You will have to spend time on qualification questions and might end up without qualifying despite all the efforts you invested.
- You will have to request payment from each survey panel which could be annoying for some.
- Complaints from people stating that they are displaying unrealistic income rewards with the intention of persuading people to register as members.
- They are not transparent enough. They do not disclose what they are going to offer prior to the registration.
This website has a negative impression in the minds of many and it is understandable. They use tricks to get people registered and that itself is unprofessional. They collect your personal information and it is suspicious. You don’t need Survey Spotter if you want to earn online by survey completing. This website is good for those who don’t want to spend time finding legitimate survey offering websites. Honestly, what Survey Spotter does could be done merely via a Google Search nowadays. Personally, I believe that through this directs you to legitimate sites, it could be extra baggage on your online journey.
Are you thinking about becoming a freelancer and doing different data jobs? If so, DoScouting has vacancies for sports data journalists. The sports data journalists are responsible for covering matches for different sports directly from the venues or TV. The job is fun and rewarding but it also requires speed and accuracy. Currently, we are looking for data journalists in many different countries (USA, UK, Japan, etc.). Check available countries to become a sports data journalist and apply.