MOBROG is a freelance job app that was launched in 2011. It’s a part of Splendid Research GMbH, based in Germany. This company is active in about 60 countries for more than 7 years. They help start-ups, medium-sized and international businesses with their market analysis, to assist their clients to learn what their customers want as the outcomes in products, services, and brands. MOBROG has a user base of over three million members from all over the world. Members are joining this platform to get paid for online survey jobs.
At MOBROG you can be paid for online survey jobs. These surveys are mainly about brands, products, politics, social issues, dating, and relationships. The surveys you can take part in depends on your country. MOBROG pays an average of between €0.50 and €3 per survey. You can get paid via PayPal and Skrill.
MOBROG protects your answers and privacy. You can work from both the computer and the mobile phone. Here you have a FAQ in any language you use. MOBROG is easy to navigate. It’s a legit website. The platform has many other options and you can filter them according to your preferences. You can also get connected to MOBROG Members on Social Media.
What is Known About Survey Jobs?
This is a job that you could do from home with the help of your computer or cell phone. In working from home with the paid survey job, you assist companies to discover more about their market and products through a survey review. You just have to take different types of surveys and give your honest opinions.
What are Online Surveys?
Online surveys are the surveys that we can take online for payment. Every day more and more people are signing up to these sites to earn a few more bucks. Here the target audience fills out a form online. After getting registered, the freelance app will invite you to take part in an online survey. You will get a link and clicking on it will take you to the survey. As a survey taker, you earn either money or points for each paid survey you fill out and submit. Those points can transfer for prizes such as discounts on products, free airline miles, and gift cards.
What are Paid Surveys?
A paid survey is a sort of analytical survey where the participants are paid through an incentive program, usually an entry into a sweepstakes program or a small cash reward for taking one or more surveys. Many big companies want the user’s opinion and suggestions to improve their products. So, they use this method to reach out to their customers and collect their ideas about any particular product. Even though more than 80% of websites are spamming, there are some real ones that are paying their users. In this survey, users should present complete information about their demographics, interest, assets, family size, product uses, and other details
Pros and Cons of paid survey job at MOBROG
What are the pros?
- To raise your income up. Who wouldn’t like to make a little extra money? The paid surveys could earn you a nice bonus income without having to do much
- You call the shots. With this job, you can decide the time you want or can take part in a survey without any pressure. You can do it when you have some quiet time for yourself. If you want to make money at midnight, surveys are at your service. It’s quite flexible and won’t demand your time.
- Work from the sofa. Isn’t it amazing to make money while lying on your bed or sofa and playing your favorite music? It is amazing. You can make money like that by taking surveys if you have a computer/phone and an internet connection.
- Test the received products at home. Sometimes surveys include tests. Like new households or food products at home. Usually, the products are full-sized and you will often receive more than one product to test. Adding up all of them will give you an indication of how much ‘extra’ you will make over a year.
- Be your own boss. Working from home has a big advantage, you can make your own decisions. It’s time for you to show off how successful you can be. The more you take part in surveys, the more money you will earn.
What are the cons?
- Unmaintained work schedule. By being your own boss also means you decide when to start and when to stop. This requires lots of self-discipline. Many unexpected issues can arise and even the most organized workers will find this difficult.
- Lack of social interactions. Working from home and doing surveys from your computer or phone can be lonely. As many people work at offices and meet people daily these encounters are likely missed by the home workers.
- Loss track of food. As the people are working from home, it’s easy to lose the track of eating. Either you eat a lot or you skip meals. Unlike work at an office with a definite schedule, survey takers who work from home easily lose track of eating because they don’t have a definite schedule.
- Many distractions. At home without supervising you are free to do anything. No deadline No rules. You will surely tempt to check your social media profiles and news sites and push your work aside. So, you have to remember the more you answer the more you earn.
- Stay motivated. Surveys require lots of concentration and sometimes you will get annoyed because it’s too long regardless of the reward. You will easily get bored by feeling it’s not worth your time. So you have to get over your boredom and take surveys to earn.
Can you really get paid for an online survey?
Concluding MOBROG’s paid survey job it is a legitimate online and mobile surveys website and it’s not a scam. The company tries to be socially active with their member through different platforms like Facebook and Instagram. However, members from various countries might receive a different number of surveys to fill in.
Start Freelancer Online Jobs by Choosing Sports Data Journalism Job
Are you thinking about becoming a freelancer? If so, DoScouting has vacancies for sports data journalists. The sports data journalists are responsible for covering matches for different sports directly from the venues or TV. The job is fun and rewarding but it also requires speed and accuracy. Currently, we are looking for data journalists in many different countries (USA, UK, Japan, etc.). If you are interested to become a sports data journalist apply here.
Check our YouTube channel to see what current sports data journalists are saying about this job.