SurveySavvy is located in California and is operated by Luth Research, LCC. It is an online survey panel that has a history of more than 20 years. It started in 1999, at the beginning of the digital revolution, and has since grown to a community of millions of members in both the United States and abroad. Currently, there are millions of SurveySavvy users all across the globe. If you are looking for flexible job for college student then read the content below.
There is no guarantee as to how many surveys you may receive or participate in. That is based on your personal profile, what our clients are looking for, and if you fit into any open quota group. There is no real average as to how many invites most people receive. The amount of invitations varies, but you may receive more based on your profile. This is what they say on their website which is the same as other survey websites. There is a chance you make no money because you don’t qualify for anything. So should you proceed with SurveySavvy flexible job for college student? Let’s look at their new program SavvyConnect and their job pros and cons.
Introduction of SavvyConnect
They have a program called “SavvyConnect” where they claim surveys are delivered at your fingertips. Their VIP program uses safe, cutting-edge technology to collect data as you surf the web. They will find trends in online searching, shopping, or entertainment you take part in and it sounds like they construct this into a survey for you to earn cash rewards. Credits will be issued after your first full month of participation. Data must be spread across at least 21 days in a calendar month with at least 7 days of actual usage data (per device) received.
Launched in 2009, SavvyConnect® is an easy-to-use desktop application that discreetly includes you in behavioral market research while you browse the Internet. When you install the software client, you help their clients better understand online behavior and can receive supplementary paid surveys for remaining active.
As an added benefit, SavvyConnect® provides easy and instant access to all of your online survey invitations right on your desktop. Installation of the software is not required to participate in online surveys. The software recognizes the “Private Browsing” and “Incognito Mode” of the major Internet browsers and stops transmitting when these modes are activated.
Getting paid – Once you have accumulated more than $1 USD in incentives, you can request payment by using the “Request Payment” tool under the Account section once logged in. Payment is made by check-in USD and will be mailed via U.S. post to the residence on file.
What are the pros of a SurveySavvy flexible job for college student?
- The minimum payout of SurveySavvy is positive for the users. As soon as you collect 1USD in incentives, a payout could be requested.
- Irrespective of the country you are living in, the payment which is by check, will be mailed through the U.S. post to your place of residence.
- Most of the other websites offer cash or rewards for completing the surveys. But SurveySavvy is offering the surveys for money only. To the users who are in need of money sans rewards, this could be perfect.
- SurveyConnect is an app by SurveySavvy. When you have this installed on your device, it monitors your online behavior. In return, it pays you money. Moreover, the app notifies you when the surveys are published.
- As the point systems are not available, SurveSavvy is less confusing. There is a dollar value for each survey you take.
- Suppose you do not get qualified for the survey, this makes you an entrant to the cash draw where 50 lucky winners would be rewarded with 10 USD each.
- If you feel that SurveyConnect is not required at all, you can uninstall it anytime you wish.
- This is one of the oldest Survey Providers available today, hence it has earned the reliability of many users.
What are the cons?
- Slow payment has been an issue for SurveySavvy users for years now. They say that it takes up to 4 weeks to 12 weeks from the requested date to receive the payment.
- They have not partnered with international payment methods like PayPal and it has been a major concern for many.
- According to some users, the qualifying rate for the surveys of SurveySavvy is about one-fifth when compared with the qualifying rate of other websites.
- Some have called SurveySavvy out for lying to them, claiming that the checks are in the mail although they are not, and hence the users have alleged the website as a scam.
- Poor customer support is a key issue with SurveSavvy as per the users.
- Though SurveyConnect has been useful for some, some have blasted the app for its functionality. The app has not run in the Androids of some users.
- The SurveyConnect app for mobile users is unavailable away from the US.
- You can never guarantee how many surveys you are going to per day or per month with SurveySavvy.
It is very clear that the users have had different experiences with SurveySavvy. It has its own share of positives and negatives. Unavailability of wire payments is the main drawback of SurveSavvy while the reputation the company has garnered throughout the years is their strength. The conclusion is that for those who are living in top-tier countries, SurveySavvy is worth a try. The reason is that the residents of the top tier countries could get qualified for the surveys by SurveySavvy with ease.
Start a Flexible Job for College Student by Choosing Sports Data Journalism Job
Are you thinking about becoming a freelancer? If so, DoScouting has vacancies for sports data journalists. The sports data journalists are responsible for covering matches for different sports directly from the venues or TV. The job is fun and rewarding but it also requires speed and accuracy. Currently, we are looking for data journalists in many different countries (USA, UK, Japan, etc.). If you are interested to become a sports data journalist apply here.
Check our YouTube channel to see what current sports data journalists are saying about this job.