Due to growing interest in remote data entry jobs, we decided to prepare Appcoiner review for you. The company is in Boise, Idaho United States of America. Appcoiner used to be available on Clickbank which is an affiliate marketing program. To the surprise of many, it is not available anymore. Some Clickbank representatives have stated that they had to remove several products because of the high refund rate. The website has a quite long history and was developed back in July 2013. The name of the owner has not been disclosed by them. The website has about 100,000 average traffic per month.
If you have free time to test apps and are capable of writing a review on them explaining their strengths and weaknesses, this Appcoiner could be a fit for you. The internet company is going to pay you for each Appcoiner review.
What are the pros of Appcoiner review job?
- Though you have to write reviews for apps, you do not have to be a professional writer and you do not need to be experienced.
- You might be a beginner at writing, therefore Appcoiner provides some tools and techniques to use in writing your reviews.
- The number of reviews you could write for Appcoiner is not limited. It all depends on your efficiency and the time you are capable of allocating for this.
- Appcoiner is legitimate and you can get registered hassle-free. Plus there is no risk involved in the registration process.
- In case you are unsatisfied with the service of Appcoiner, you can cancel the membership any day. You will get the total refund if you make the cancellation within 60 days.
What are the cons of Appcoiner?
- Unlike completing a survey that would take less than minutes at max, earning money via Appcoiner is not easy. You will have to invest your time and skills if you want to earn.
- You won’t be able to do the job if you do not have an internet connection.
- The membership is free for many of the online survey-providing websites, but in Appcoiner you will have to pay money and get registered to start with.
- For a beginner, it will ask for your email address, if you do they are going to reveal the price, and else there is no way to find the price out.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital marketing is required.
- Many users have claimed that Appcoiner gives out misleading information and is hiding some from them as well.
- Earning money over here is not guaranteed and there is no legitimate proof to say that the users have made quick money out of it.
- The membership fee for Appcoiner is 27 USD and the recovery of this investment takes time.
- You are required to have a website of your own and it needs to have some traffic for you to start getting paid.
Appcoiner review job is not a scam although some people have alleged that it is. It is used by millions across the world there are people benefiting from this as well. But a huge concern over here is the misleading information. Owing to that fact I have mixed feelings towards Appcoiner. It could be risky to start using this as the users have claimed that covering the investment is not easy as it seems to be.
Would you like to become a freelancer and do different data jobs? If so, DoScouting has jobs for sports data journalists. The sports data journalists are responsible for covering matches for different sports directly from the venues or TV. The job is fun and rewarding but it also requires speed and accuracy. Currently, we are looking for data journalists in many different countries (USA, UK, Australia, Japan, etc.). Don’t wait and apply!