We have open positions for data journalists in various different countries. A data journalist has to visit different sports matches, watch it, collect statistic data and provide it in a real time. We are always in need for people who like challenges, are responsible and have a willingness to learn and improve
What do we expect from you?
- You understand different sports
- You know your local teams
- You are fluent in English
- You are over 18 years old
- You have internet access at home and as well as on your smartphone
- You have a laptop and a smartphone.
At the moment we are are looking for data journalists to cover the matches of these sports: football, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, handball, ice-hockey, badminton, tennis, etc.
- Fun and Interesting work as a data journalist
- Payment from 35€ to 75€/match depending on the country. If it’s a tournament day – 120€
- We will cover your expenses (fuel/tickets)
- Promotion possibilities (managers, IT, marketing, accounting)
- Opportunity to attend the most exciting matches and tournaments
- Travel around the world (tournaments)
Can you see yourself in this position? If the answer is YES, don’t wait and fill out the application form. We will contact you shortly.
If you have more questions, please visit our FAQ page.
Marketing assistant (intern)
Do you have great organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills? Are you familiar with SEO, online analytics and marketing tools, such as Facebook Power Editor? Do you want to have an interesting job at a growing international sports start-up?
We offer a remote Marketing Assistant job on a part-time basis.
Your tasks will be:
- Conducting the market research.
- Optimising content to improve the website’s ranking
- Building relationships through social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- Creating and running social media campaigns
- Various ad-hoc assignments
Can you see yourself in this position? If the answer is YES, don’t wait and send us a few sentences about your skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Marketing assistant’.