Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I expect to earn?
For one match you will earn 25-80€ (+2€ for internet expenses) + travel as well as other expenses
- Will I get a contract?
No. This job is for freelancers.
- Can I get a visa?
- Will you cover the accommodation costs?
For the regular matches we won’t cover the accommodation costs, but if you are going to a tournament – we will.
- What sports do you cover?
Soccer, basketball, ice-hockey, handball, volleyball, rugby, tennis and other.
- Can I choose sport on my own or you will pick one for me?
Mainly we start with one of these three sports: soccer, basketball or ice-hockey. We’ll help you pick a right sport depending on your location.
- Is it hard to pass a training?
It depends on each person, how much time he is prepared to spend on it and how determined he is to get it right.
- Will I get any help during the training process?
Yes, you will get a supervisor who will help you throughout the process.
- Do you assign matches or how does it work?
Each scout will get an access to our platform and there he will be a chance to apply for the matches whenever he can.
- Do I need a car for this job?
If you have a car it’s definitely an advantage, but if you don’t you can simply use public transportation.
- Will you pay for the training period?
No. You will be only get paid for matches you cover.
- How fast can I expect to pass the training?
It depends on each applicant, but an average training period is 10-20h.
- How many matches a month I can expect to participate in?
It depends on where you live in and how many different training programs (e.g. football, basketball, ice-hockey) you have passed. There could be from 10 to 20 (or even more) matches per month.
- Do I have to pay for transportation and stadium tickets?
You would have to pay, but you would get these expenses reimbursed once you send an invoice. We have accreditations in some countries, therefore, entrance to the stadiums would be free.
- Can I work in different countries or only the one I live in?
You can work all around the world.
- How exactly will I get paid?
You will get a transfer to your bank account or Skrill.
- Can I choose what kind of training to take?
Yes, you can choose between the training on a landline, mobile phone or a PC/laptop.
- How far will I have to travel?
You can cover matches around your city or you can travel 100 km (or more) to a match in another city.
If you have more questions that have not been answered here, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org